Health & Well-being Programs & Services
Health & Well-being Services & Programs (HWB) supports University of Toronto (U of T) employees and managers involved in sick leave, long-term disability, occupational health issues, workplace injuries, and workplace accommodation for employees with disabilities. HWB is committed to creating a healthy and engaged workforce through ongoing employee activities.
- Information on workplace health, injury, illness and accommodation
- Support to ease your transition back to work after illness or injury
- Support to managers who have a staff member returning to work after being off due to illness or injury
- You with more about keeping physically and mentally healthy on the job
Getting to our office
We are located on the second floor of 263 McCaul Street.
- Enter 155 College Street through the main entrance (southeast corner of College and McCaul)
- Take the elevator to the second floor
- Follow the ‘Wheelchair Access to 263 McCaul’ signs
- Cross the glass-covered bridge
- Turn left — Health & Well-being Programs & Services is at the end of the hall
All content on Health & Well-being Programs & Services website is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. The University of Toronto is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content accessed through this site. The University of Toronto is not liable for the contents of any external Internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites. Always consult your own general practitioner (GP) if you’re in any way concerned about your health.